THIS BLOG HAS SURPASSED 1,000 VIEWS!
It began as a unknown, humble blog that I started to document my study abroad in South Korea, limited to only friends and family. But then I made it public and the whole world came in (well, at least a part of it)! As a thank you gift to all my faithful blog readers (and those not so faithful), here’s a preview of what’s up next:
1) I’ve visited almost all of the Super Junior coffee shop/café establishments, and I’m in the process of finishing my write up of the first.
2) The many of you who viewed the Super Junior Guide may have wondered why I suddenly stopped with Siwon or thought that the first ten just happened to represent my bias list (well it’s not!). Judging from my surveillance of the ELF fandom, I know that many of you are waiting for Kyuhyun’s day in the sun, and perhaps Henry’s too now that he has a solo album. It’s just that I have less than 2 weeks left before the semester ends in Korea, and with the end of the semester brings forth a cascade of finals and papers. And let’s not even talk about the GRE next month or brushing up on my Japanese so that I won’t get kicked out of Intermediate on the first day of class. So fear not! The Suju Guide will resume after the SJ Coffee Shop Series (so please be patient).
3) For those you who are anti-K-pop, I’ll continue what I’ve recently started doing and post non-K-pop related things in between the K-pop posts.
4) I’ll be starting a second blog about my life as a returnee either next month or in August. I will continue to write on this blog as well since I have so many stories.
5) If you like what you read, don’t be afraid to comment or share on your Facebook, Tumblr, or Twitter (even though I’ll soon get one). However, if you want to translate my posts into another language or share my posts on SJ fandom sites or on the boys’ Twitter pages, please (I’m asking nicely) contact me before you do so that I am aware of it. A fair number of these posts are about my personal experience, so I don’t want them floating around on unknown sites without my knowledge. And give me credit.
That is all and thank you for your support!